-
Re: High school never ends
I looked at her. "I wasn't meaning to harm rebbeca physically or mentally." I said to her. "The world doesn't need me." I said to her again. "All I am ...
Sep 8, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I rubbed my head and sighed. I flipped my hair to the side. I stood up, and caught up with Gemma. She stopped to look at me. "What?" She spat. ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I gave Leo A blank stare. "Whatever is carved into my arm should be of no value to you." I said to him
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I looked at leo. I hid the scar. "Its nothing Leo." I said And looked away.
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: memories of high school..
Name:P.J. Who they are:friend Their relation with each of the girl:In classroom Other(not compulsary):*Up for love*
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
"Fuck her." I said to Becka. "Soo, what now?" I asked her.
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I rubbed my eyes, put on a black button up shirt, A red and black striped tie, and a tuxedo jacket, a tight bluejeans. I combed my hair into it's ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
"Becka, Im sorry I had to do this." I said. "Hold on a moment." I said. I grabbed my guitar and began to play a soft tune. Rebecca appeared to ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
"Nothing." I said to her. "I love you. You're here. And that's all that matters." I said to her hugging her again.
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
"You can sleep here for the night" I said. "Becka.." I said. "What is it?" She asked. I rolled up my sleeve. 'L-O-V-E' Was slashed in my arm.
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I looked up. "Becka." I gasped. I walked up to her and hugged her.I held her in my arms rocking her back and forth. "Thank you." I whispered.
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
MegaDethZX: Becka. Please. Just completely erase that memory from your mind. I shouldn't have said I wish I never met you. Forget it happend... The day I met you should ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I noticed an IM from Gemma. MegaDethZX(leon): Yeah, Im here.
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
BeckaBoo(yeah of course there will be band pratice, my dad cant stop me doing that. i tell him i go to libary) I was smart very smart vampy_girl_gemma(coolio) I didnt ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I stared at the blank IM box on the monitor screen. Becka didn't care about me. Leon:(Becka, keep in your heart forever that I love you, and will always love ...
Sep 7, 2008
