-
Re: FMFSC the II
Leon~ I wrapped a wing around Sammy... "Teachers room?" I said grinning.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Leon~ I looked at sammy with disbelief. I wrapped my wings around my body in shame. "37..." Leon said.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Leon~ "So...Sammy...How many rabbits ya got?" I asked Sammy.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
***shit... Not to mention i spelled spelled wrong...CURSE MY JAPANESE BACKGROUND!***
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
***LUNA, its speeled chowmein**** Leon~ Leon stopped drinking the blood. "One year." Leon said and started drinking again.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon~ Leon, With his wings still wrapped around his body scooted over to Naomi... 'Is Tex passed out?" Leon asked her.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon~ Leon started getting cold too. Leon wrapped his wings around himself. "It's like a built in jacket" Leon said smiling.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
**LEON IS NOW GOING TO BE 1ST PERSON!!!!!!!!!!*************** LEON~ While we were sitting at the table, I said to luci "How about I get more blood for you after dinner? ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Leon~ Leon pulled out his bottle of blood and began to drink. He nudged Luci. "Want some? I brought an extra bottle for dinner, you can have it." Leon said ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon~ Leon turned to face Naomi. "Sorry for jumping on you. I had a blood lust..."Leon said.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon~ Leon slowly approached Rikila. Leon stared at her with no expression. Rikila stared back, obviously thought Leon was going to bite her. "There is water in the North past ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon~ Leon smiled at Naomi. "Don't worry, a vampires mouth is the cleanest...disregarding all the blood..." Leon said.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon~ "Please...I need the blood...Either Tex gets hurt, or I just get the blood on your hands." Leon said, reassuring Naomi.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Leon~ Leon finally retracted his wings. "Sorry luci, couldn't help myself." Leon said grinning.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Leon~ Leon's wings spread out. the wings surrounded the group. Leon stared at the cat like horns. "Interesting..." Leon said with his wings still spread wide around the group, as ...
Apr 19, 2008
