User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I stopped and wrapped my wings back around Luci... "I feel like an outcast sometimes, being a vampire." I said. "We drink blood, and people think we are grotesque ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ "I'm sorry..." I said and wrapped my wings around Luci again. I sighed and stared at the ground as me and Luci walked.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I looked at sammy. "Put me down." I said calmly. "Luci. Ill be right back stay here." I said to Lucy. I spread my wings and flew towards Lucy. ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I spun around and my wings lost grip of Luci. I said to Lucy very camly. "If you value your life, I wouldn't have even said that." I had ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ Me and Luci headed towards the blood supply... "I know its wrong but Alana must have a cut on her. Her blood smelt good. It triggered my attention..." I ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I looked over at Luci. "Y'know, It's been awhile since I've had pure human blood." I said to Luci. My gazed turned to Alana.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I walked next to Luci with my wings wrapped around her. "It's cold." I said.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon flew down to the ground. He wrapped his wings around sammy and Curtis. "I was just looking for food and saw you two." Leon said.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon Waved at them with a smile. " Having fun?" He called out.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon flew up in the air in search for something to eat. He flew above the forest... As he flew he thought he saw Sammy and Curtis... "Are they...Oh ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    *Kay just clear that up.*

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    **Im lost, where are you guys making out at???**** Leon~ Leon stood up and spread his wings out wide. He was beginning to get a little thirsty again. Nothing to ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    *Just go with the flow...*

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I looked at Lucy. "How about red?" I suggested.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I retracted my wing and put my wing to my back. "I watched you and Luci sneak in" Leon said with a smile. Leon wanted to test Sammy's grotesque ...

    Apr 19, 2008


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree