User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I called out to Lucy "GET DOWN HERE!" I yelled.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I stared her straight in the eyes. I motioned for her to jump down.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked up to see Lucy sitting in a treetop. I saw the glare of her eyes. She saw me to. We stared at each other for a second.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: the holocaust *edited.*

    Sounds alot liek that book Daniels story. Ever read it?

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I slowly wrapped my wings around Luci. I looked over at her. She was still looking at my eyes.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I looked over at Luci "Cold?" I asked her. She was staring at my eyes.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I walked in and stocked up on blood. I turned to look at Luci. "Thank you." I said to her.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I pulled my face away. "Thank you" I muttered and began to kiss her again. My wings wrapped around her like one big hug.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I wrapped my arms around her pulled her a little it closer and began to return the favor of lightly biting her lip.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Name: Leon age: 17 gender:male height:5'9 wieght: 111 appearance: style: Dated a few times and is up for love.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I felt loved. The moment her lips reached mine, I felt like the whole world was washed away. It was just me and Luci. I felt...happy.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I faced Luci. I stared at her... " I love you. " I said quietly to her.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ "I don't like remembering the past..." I said softly...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ I continued. "I had to murder my own dad after that."I said more tears coming to me. "After that I had to leave the town...I was shot in the ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ "Its just that, My dad was human and my mom was a vampire. My father never knew she was though. My father hated us because of that and murdered ...

    Apr 19, 2008


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta