User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *bow chika bow wow*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *here we go again*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *.....yeaaaah... I do. Considering you told stella! thats not right. Also Ill be letting stella know about your trip to orgasmville. LULZ maybe I will mayb not but if I ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    * Luna calls me a pervert after riding the pony bologna express to total orgasmville .. awkward!!!!!*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: His Mother's ring *Real version*

    Journal of: Leon Kagles About two or so years ago, my mother gave me a special ring before she passed away.The ring was taped to a folded note which she ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Remembering Exodus

    Very passionate. I love it. It could use some work but it is great.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What I think of Love

    I like how the poem tunnels down. Was the on purpose? other than that I like it. Although the last sentence makes no sense.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *really, when does this thread die?*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Is it too late to join?

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I wrapped my wings around Lucy and Luci. I looked at Luci "What are you doing later?" I asked her.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked over at Luci. I smiled at her. She looked at my eyes again.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Why don't you walk with me and Luci?" I asked Lucy.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "I forgive you." I said gesturing with my head. I got close to Lucy and gave her a 'I forgive you hug'

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: the holocaust *edited.*

    There is a daniels story section of that musem, In that section I have personally written a note to daniell, and it is being displayed in that museum. :D

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I stared at her. "It's okay. I shouldn't have mentioned sucking alana's blood. Her scent was extremely powerful.." I said

    Apr 20, 2008


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27