User avatar

SIC

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You

    a very nice poem. It really challenges the reader. I hope to see more from you in the future. I honestly nothing that can be improved. although i am tired.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I looked at phoebe. "She's a human. Im a vampire. I just actually happen to enjoy blood. Hmm, weird huh?" I said to her. She gave me a nasty look. ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I grinned at her. just to piss her off I grabbed lizz's shoulder and sniffed her neck. "Shall I partake?" I whispered.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I ignored what lee had said. I wanted her blood and there was only one way to get it at this point. I got closer to lizz. "You smell really ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I kept my eyes on lizz. I grit my teeth. Her blood had an irresistable smell. Lizz looked at lee. "What's wrong with him?" she asked.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    As she declined her attention from me I turned my attention to the front of the class. The teacher began talking. "Alright class" the teacher began. "We're going to get ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I walked into english class. I spotted the only empty desk in the room. It was right next to lizz "Fantastic" I muttered sarcastically and sat down.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *I don't know what to do. Someone help?*

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *LEON* I had heard about the new student. I was walking down the hallway when I caught sight of her. "You must be lizzy." I said grinning.

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Name: Leon Scott Age:17 Gender: Male Personality:A very quiet person. He's quick about moving from class to class and likes to keep his thoughts on his work rather than the ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesme

    Wow. Hmm. It's awkward to know a vampire, only 5 years old in human years, is getting married. Is she still the same size? Is she taller than that of ...

    Sep 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I rolled my eyes. "Don't ya think we've got a full house already?" I asked. *Don't worry, I'll stay.*

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *Im guessing this is dead, correct?*

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I walked back into the lunch room. I was clearly embarrassed about what I had done to myself. I sat back down next to rebbeca, rolled my sleeve down and ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I was about to burst out yelling. But she was right. "How am I like a brother to you?" I asked her.

    Sep 8, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X