-
Re: Vampires against..
...lolwut?
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
Kurimi watched as Shiro walked out. He stopped him before he walked out the door. "Look, I can contain myself...but you're blood..." Kurimi stopped himself. Kurimi dug in his pockets ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
Kurimi noticed Shiro. He kneeled down in front of him. "I smell your blood." Kurimi said to him. Kurimi's eyes slowly turned a light red-ish color. Blood lust.
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: The Island
*White roses can be creaetd by vamps.*
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I laid back on the bed and sighed. "I hear we can't have blood bottles in class because of the finals being so important." I said. Maybe I can get ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: Vampires against..
*Kurimi is a Vampire Ya'll* Kurimi knocked on the door. Kurimi is good freinds with grace and sam. Grace opened the door. "Come on in" Grace said. Kurimi stepped in ...
Apr 26, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
*Sorry guys, I was on a 3 day long field trip XD* I yawned. "Why don't you just read the minds of someone smart...like Seda?" I said.
Apr 25, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I strode to sit in between the girls. I sat closest to Alana and Luci. I looked at Alana and smiled. I didn't love her or anything, she just smelled....extemely ...
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: The Island
*You might as well, thuis goes inactive every 5 mintues.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Bio Hazard
Leon heard moaning nearby. "SHIT!" Leon turned around to see a group of zombies exiting the bar behind them. Leon started firing his gun as well as kurt and Luci.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: The Island
*You people are extremely slow lol*
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: Bio Hazard
I looked at Lisseta. "Heat wave." Leon said. "It's coming from Umbrella's underground hive." Leon said.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I looked at Alana. "What conditioner do you use?" I continued, grinning.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Leon rubbed his head. "Ow! Damnit!" Leon said and sat back down on the bed.
Apr 22, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
Leon sat quietly on the bed and hen strode over to Alana. He bent down and sniffed her neck. "You smell great" Leon said.
Apr 22, 2008
