User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    They eventually all were dead. My group could still hear moaning in the distance. Umbrella was making more as they went, infected more and more people. A heat wave spread ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked over at luci and sammy. I had heard what Luci asked sammy. What was sammy's problem? She's not herself today.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked over at Sammy. "Live a little, huh?" I said grinning. Sammy gave me a dead stare. "Having a dance could be dangerous for other students though." I said.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Two more gunshots were heard. Everyone turned their attention to the open door, wondering if Kurimi had been hurt. or killed.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    And this thread is dieng.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi's eyes went ablaze. Blood Lust from all of Shiros blood and anger. Kurimi ran out the front door. Whoever shot him was going to go to hell and back ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Blessed us all UNTILL SOLID SNAKE CAME AND

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    jacked that sh@t up! and then god came to earth and....

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Who said Im going alone?"I retorted.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Meh," I said. "Im not going alone" I said frowning.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    My wings flew open slowly so any papers wouldn't get knocked off. I stretched my wings and then my arms. I sighed. "So Alana, were your parents both human?" I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "He's probably al ready on the track of discovery." Kurimi said.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi glared at Shiro. He turned his gaze turned to Grace. "Should we tell him?" I whispered back.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I glared at Sammy. "Your only half vampire, you don't have the sort of instinct we do." I said to her. "Plus, I've had it before, but only once." I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I glared at Sammy. "I kind of always wanted to taste human blood..." I said in deep thought.

    Apr 26, 2008


I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney