User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I kept kissing her. I loved her alot.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I grabbed her by the shoulders. I pulled her closer and then kissed her.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "I've always kept it secret from you" I said looking straight into her eyes. "I've always loved you and cared for you." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    As she washed the blood from my face I just stared. "I love you." I said to Grace. She looked at me for a minute...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I sat on the counter staring at my hands. Grace walked in with a change of clothes. "I..I killed someone." I said to her. A tear ran down my face. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I walked over to the other side of the house. "This is gonna hurt alot." I said smiling. I let go of his neck and grabbed his shoulder he began ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "You want some?" Kurimi asked her and the man stuggled more.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi's eyes burned and he stood up. He wiped the blood from his mouth. Kurimi shot a glance on the northern direction. He ran over to the direction and a ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Im going to live YES SAVE MEH!* "I need blood." Kurimi gasped out. "Hurry" I gasped out again. *If I were to die I would go, "Snake respond....Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!"*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi coughed up blood from his mouth. The blood spattered his shirt. "I..." He gasped out. "I..I.." He gasped again. He could barely talk now.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Outside*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Accidental Felony

    I will be the one to point out that you always use ' ' in stead of " for quotes. It is very annoying and hard to understand if your ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Hmm." I said quietly. "I had a family story like that." I said. I looked down at the ground.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "So, It's because were full vampires and your half vampire?" I asked still a bit confused.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I looked back to catch a glimpse of Naomi and Lyles holding up the roses. I turned my head and dropped it again.

    Apr 27, 2008


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25