User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I was lying next to grace when shiro walked out. "Whats wrong?" I asked. ... *I gtg guys ill be on maybe tomorrow*

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I held her head with one hand. I rubbed her hair. "I know, it's killing me too." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I walked out the door to Grace. "This is killing me just as much as it is you so you're going to have to deal with it. I bet Shiro ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Don't scare him." I said. I noticed shiro was getting sort of dizzy. "Shiro are you okay?" I asked.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "This is the reason why we kept inquiring about your blood." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "yes" I ANSWERED. "We are vampires" I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I stared at shiro.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *My comp is screwing up so I might double post*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "The bullet casings were those of a vampire killing gun" I said. "That's why SHiro didn't die." I said. "Someone is on to us." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "The bullet casings were those of a vampire killing gun" I said. "That's why SHiro didn't die." I said. "Someone is on to us." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Did you know any vampire hunters?" I asked.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Perhaps someone knows were vampires and want to kill us but accidentally shot shiro." I said

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Fine" I said. "Who would want to try and kill Shiro though?" I asked.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    After taking a shower I walked back into the living room, and watched Shiro lay on the couch. He was sleeping. "Cover his wounds, I smell his blood" I said ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I just stared at her. sorry.." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain