User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    *Err.Well, im a vampire so why would you bite me?* "I know, we haven't seen eachother in ages." I said to him. "But, why are you crying?" I asked him. ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I noticed Ryan crouched by a building. I walked up to him. He was crying. "Whats wrong with you?" I asked him.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Name:Leon Kennedy Age: 176 (Looks 19) Race: Vampire Date Turned: 1829 Discription:About 6" Foot, Leon has black hair with hair covering one side of his face. He has Sharp blue ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Name:Leon Kennedy Age:18 Race:Vampire *Can some one introduce me lul Im not too sure whats going on.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    IM THE EVILEST PERSON IN YWS. this is the 666th post in this thread HAHAHAHAHA

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I started getting woozy... I jumped up and started running. I had Shiro's delicious scent stuck in my nose. I ran as fast as I could to the Park. As ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Approval

    I think its trying to get a cross the fact that people only notice people when the suffer. But it's very dark when I read it. But then again, I'm ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I kissed Luci back. I stretched my wings behind me so I wouldn't have to control anything. we'd just fly through the night sky.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked at Luci and smiled. I threw my wings out to he side and flew out the window holding Luci.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Luci had kissed me. I kissed her back. Maybe im not such an outcast after all I thought. Atleast someone in this life loves me. I smiled.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Hungry?" I asked. She nodded. "So am I." I said.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I whispered to Luci "You will go with me, right?"

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Pretty pathetic" I laughed. I rubbed her ehad. "But you're okay" I said smiling.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    l looked over at Grace. "You had a nightmare." I said. "I sensed it. Your breathing speed changed dramatically" I said to her. "Shiro, get something to eat, me and ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I approached Luci, who was looking at the night sky. Slowly my wings closed. I hugged Luci. "Sammy will be fine" I said to her.

    May 3, 2008


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer