User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I bit into her hand and drank the blood out of it. Such a sweet taste. I couldn't let go, but I was hurting Grace so I unhooked my jaw. ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I laughed a little. "But his blood. Smells so good." I said galring at Shiro. I groaned and clenched my stomach. I curled up in a ball. "I need blood!!!!" ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I picked up Grace on my shoulder so I could carry her back, but the blood all over her chest was making me drunk off the scent of blood. I ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I looked her back in the eye. "Who was that you were with earlier?" I asked her quietly. Had she lost her love for me? I had to know.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    After taking a sip of blood I looked at the floor. Then my gazed turned to Arabella. "Because,you ran off. I've been trying to find you all these years." I ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    slowly I began to awaken. I approached Grace softly. I laid my head on her blood covered chest. The smell of blood was making me dizzy in the spot I ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I didn't want to pull Grace off of me. I didn't want to hurt her. everything my hands touch at moments like this hurt things. I fell over on the ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I followed her to her apartment and she told me to sit on the couch and watch television. I sat on the couch and she walked into the kitchen. She ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Hey nate ...

    If your gonna make a website, don't steal it from PHPnuke, ok?

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    "Arabella." I said to her. "A vampire cannot die...especially when in love..."I said to her. "It was YOU that kept me alive." i said to her softly. I noticed she ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I looked at jess. "Im Leon." I said. "Leon Kennedy." I gave her a little kick in the stomach. "Im one of the vampires." I said. "And your blood smells ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    The last person to post here wins. so far im winning

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I spotted Arabella with teal. I rushed over to Arabella. Me and Arabella used to be in love. One day I was shot right infront of Arabella by a vampire ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Its Kurimi* I stood up and walked around the bench and grabbed his shoulder. I locked his shoulder in my hand. I trailed my mouth to his neck and rubbed ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    "Well, I'm looking for Arabella."I said to him. "You know where she is at?" I said.

    May 4, 2008


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint