User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I began walking towards Jared. "I will have to it that Joseph will be punished" I said digging a claw into josephs neck and making him bleed a little bit. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stared at Lucinda, my eyes went pitch black again. I stared her down and studied her closely. "I do not wish to harm you." I said to her. "But ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "I wouldn't mind at all." I said staring at Joseph. I grabbed joseph by the neck and then tu rned to Tobi. "My apologies." I said and the ran bullet ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I sensed one of our clan members was in danger of some sort. "Stop the car." I said. The car stopped. "I'll find you guys later." I said. I ran ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Name:Leon Kennedy Apperance:5'9 with pure black hair and bright blue eyes and is extremely gorgeous. Occupation:Computer specialist Age:19 Loves:Computers, HTML, PHP, and girls. Hates:Lagging, slow co

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    My gaze met hers. "You seemed mad when I found you" I said to her.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I laid my head back on the seat. I closed my eyes and then reopened them. My eyes had went from Blue to Black in just a blink.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *oh ok* I looked at the wound. "My god" I said. I reached over to the wound and wiped off some blood onto my hand and licked it off.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *was I stabbed?*

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Name:Leon Kennedy Age:18 Race:Vampire *Can some one introduce me lul Im not too sure whats going on. *I started b4 u thats why.*

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I looked over at the Tabby. "Of course I can keep up" I grinned.

    May 12, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Two Stars in the Night Sky

    Why bother whipping it away for there ” This should be Wiping not whipping. Other than a few grammar mistakes and the complications of reading this story it was all ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I looked at Arabella with no expression on my face. "I guess you've found someone else" I said, still not changing my expression. I looked down at the floor, the ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "WHaT about shiro?"I asked.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I hugged Grace. Even If I took a bit out of her and she took a bite out of me, I will always love her.

    May 12, 2008


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss