User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I had really liked Rosalie, even if I only knew her for a few minutes. I turned back to look at her. I pulled her phone number out of my ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    *So no one noticed my posts?* I spotted Rosalie and ran to her. "You still owe me, remem-" I was cut off. I saw that Rose was already with someone ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I was walking down the sidewalk and I spotted Rosalie. I ran over to her. "Hey!" I said running to her. I smiled at her. "You still owe me." I ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Let's go back to our clan." I said with more force in my voice.

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    I turned the corner. "Lisette wait." I said. She lowered her dagger still looking keenly at the strangers. I pointed my gun at them. "Who are you?!" I yelled *HAHA ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I could tell by Maria's eyes she felt guilty. I grabbed her shoulder. "Let's go." I said to her.

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I stood up and swung my backpack around on my back sighed and then walked out the door. I texted Rose one more time. The text read this... "Rose, I ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I sighed and hopped my computer. I ad nothing better to do untill Rose got my Text. I typed blindly into the computer and I looked at the screen to ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I got the text from Rose. I texted her back. "Thats Ok, just drop by whenever u want it doesn't matter =D" I sent it to her then sighed. That ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I sent Rose a text message on her cell phone. It said "Hey, thanks 4 ur #. If u want, u can come to my apartment if u like. My ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Leon) I looked at the girl. She was Beautiful. "Maybe meet up sometime for some coffee?" I asked her. That was original...I thought.

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I had bumped into a strange girl and then caught her to keep her from falling. "Im really sorry" I said. She looked at me confused.

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Leon) I had just finished re-scripting a PHP Source code and re-swiped the HTML formats. I felt like a geek doing all this, but I was most certainly not a ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *WHA THE HELL IS GOING ON?! Stay on track with the story PLEASE!!*

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I suddenly smelt a scent of blood coming from the dierction we had just left. I began pacing back towards Tobi and Lucinda. "Sorry to bother you, but I smell ...

    May 13, 2008


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles