-
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
I watched the conversation. If anything got to rowdy, if Brian did anything to hurt her I would Take matters into my own hands.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I had kicked Tobi in his bottom jaw sending him back 3 feet. I immediatly pushed Lucinda's head back and began digging my claws into her neck and drinking her ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
A pirate who loves rum but has no more. OH MY GAWD ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 15, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
As we weer flying I reached into my pocket and pulled out a sheet of folded up paper. "I stole the answers to the test from the teachers" I said ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
*What kind of Drama???*
May 15, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*VAMPY_GIRL15 THIS IS FOR YOU******** I couldn't stand the smell of blood on Lucindas shoe. I turned around and charged towards her at full speed. I grabbed her shoulder and ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
I followed Chelsea as she had her grip on my arm. "What's going on?" I asked.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Emo.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
I looked at her and grinned. " Actaully, yeah, I do have a girl to wow...You." I said. "Come on, I'll show you what I got. " I started walking ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
I laughed. "No I'm not a stalker." I told her. "Why don't you come to my house and I'll show you what I can do on my guitar." I said.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
(Jase) "I'm a guitarist. For a metal band." I smiled at her. "You take any interest in people like me?" I said flirty.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
I smiled at her. "Hey, I'm Jase." I helped her pick her things up. I stood up holding all of her things. "So, what kind of job do you have?" ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
(JASE) I was walking down the street with my guitar case strapped to my back when I had run into someone thinking about the new concert rather than where I ...
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
Name: Jase Gorope Occupation:Lead Guitarist of a metal band Age:20 Loves:Guitars, Music, Emo girls, cute girls Hates:Preps,rap,jazz,wemos (Wannabe emo's) Pet Peeves:Breaking a guitar string Nationalit
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
****IMPORTANT POST PLEASE READ!!!!!***** I walked into my apartment. My life was turning out terrible. It wasn't just because Rose didn't really like me, it was everything. I pulled out ...
May 14, 2008
