User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stared at her. "We can go together." I said quietly. I pulled out a gun from my back pocket. "It will be with the push of a trigger." I ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wannabe

    I like this alot :D It's a nice poem, but the spacing is extremely annoying. Fix it please. It could most certainly use work though.

    May 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "You don't get it." I said. "It drives me to insanity." I said. " I am the reason jessica is dead." I said. "Im to blame..." "I want to die." ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    SIC - there's a different between sex (within limits, if rated accordingly) and porn... Well I know that, but to support my point, heres a quote from NATE it is ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I walked out of the room that Azure was in and sat down, plattered with some blood. "It was a succsess." I said quietly. I sat and waited for the ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *LEON* I walked over to where maria lay on the field. I was covered in Lucindas blood. I sat down next to her. "What Have I become?" I asked her. ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sitting in a sea full of people

    HEE! reminds me alot of NYC. lots of people, lots of crime yadda yadda. Good poem. I haven't seen much work like this from you. Keep up the good work ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Inappropriate Storybooks

    And no one cares about Killian highschool RPG, considering I've seen sex on atleast every other page -.-

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Please dont post if you're not contributing.

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    * Everyone read this, this is vital! * I came back in through the door. "What's wrong?" I ordered. "She's dieng!" She cried. "SHIT!" I said. I walked over to ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Marine

    pretty good, except, its a little short to me. You could use some work with the spacing though. I thought it was a good little personal poem.

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Leon* I stood up and faced Brian. Her blood splattered on my shirt, after I wiped her face. "Sure." I said with my head down and walked out of the ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Put my hand on her forehead. "She's drifting." I said. I wiped her blood from her mouth on my shirt. My shirt was soaked at the bottom from blood, but ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Leon* * I'm extremely lost so play along with me okay? * I had heard about what happend to Chelsea. I got on my coat, jumped in my car and ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tying the Knot

    Its okay for a start. A bit on the short side, but overall good. You should definetly work on length. I didn't see any spelling errors.

    May 22, 2008


a little humanity makes all the difference
— Rosendorn