User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Please make your posts longer. Your not putting enough thought into this :)*

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    * :smt040 Im going to Destin for the summer, don't worry, I'll still post :smt040 * And then all the emo kids exploded (If we have not already gotten rid ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =CHRIS= I smiled at her, flashing all the top row of my teeth I jumped in the air and started jumping from tree branch to tree branch looking for the ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =CHRIS= I was walking with Draive. Each step I took made the chain on my belt cling around. I looked over at Draive who looked hungry... " I know a ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Smile, and the World Stops Breathing

    It was okay, but not fantastic. Infact, this poem is on the shorter side. The title, honestly doesn't fit in, and one sentence I didn't think was fit was "And ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Hitler popped out of no where and yelled "ZIEG HIEL" And then Democracy showed up and..

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Some one bring me in LOL*

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    And then I popped out of no where and yelled "DEAD! FING ROCKS!!!" Then the guiatrist threw a guitar at me and I ran up on stage with it and ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    MCR started playing helena and Gerard sounded like this "Woow na na na na na na na BAT MAN!!!!!!!!" then he fell down and the girl had to sing for ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Shat out more emo kids, and eventually, MCR was holding a really huge gig. Suddenly, Gerard way got drunk and his pants fell down on stage *I love MCR too ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Meh, I got nothing better to do.* Name: Chris Redfield Sex: Male Description: Silky long midnight black hair and very black pupils. His eyes change colors when his mood change. ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unhappy Father’s Day

    Dark and really disturbing. It was a nice poem, but it was confusing. The boy was dead, but still alive? And the poem title doesn't really fit in with the ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Gerard Way came down from the Black Parade and was all like "WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY TO SEE A MARCHING BAND" ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    20934891234726457892364785632 push ups. oh my! but suddently jesus slapped the devil silly and said, "SUCK ONE!" And then

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Press your head against mine and the bullet should go through both skulls." I said. She pressed her face against the side of my head and I put the cold ...

    May 23, 2008


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats