User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *I freakin' love vampires.* Name: Leon Kennedy Gender: male age: 15 (real age 63) Eye Color: Black Animal Hybrid With: Cougar What You Wear: A black trench-coat with a black ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I walked out of the hospital and got into my car. I pulled out my Virgin Mobile and looked up "Luna" 2 results came up on the first page. MARC ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =Chris= I Felt another Vampire getting attacked. "Follow me." I said and jumped in the air. I saw some boy and a were-cat fighting. I jumped on the were cat's ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    6/10

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for a being a Sonic FanGirl. You know what I'm talking about.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    5/10

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (=Leon=) Chelsea emerged from the cleaning utility in a wheel chair. "This wheel chair makes me feel like an old lady, I can walk fine, why can't I walk?" Chelsea ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: House is to Soda Can as Phone is to...

    I chose Pat Buchanan. I mean, get real people.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    >:( She is banned >:(

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    17 is the new 60. 22 is the new 17. then I conclude that 22 is old becuase if 17 is the new 60 and 22 is the new 17 ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I yawned. "Heh. there is no need to take out a dead fawn regardless." I said smiling. My eyes glowed blue, as clouds began to cover they sky. " Ahh, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stared at the fawn. "It's as good as dead." I said. "There is no saving it now." I walked away from the dead carcass and the fawn. "The scent ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being the oldest person on this website. NUH UH!!! i am the oldest person.

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banend for making me lose the game >=( I worked hard to win!!!!

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ugh!!!

    I have a gay brother, and so when I hear people flinging that word around like some sort of toy, it hurts me. A priest told my brother he was ...

    Jun 1, 2008


Knowing too much of your future is never a good thing.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief