-
Re: v vs w II
"I'm a vampire. Creature of the night?" I said. "Oh yeah." She said again. I held my head down. And muttered "I love you." It was true.
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I moved my hand from my face and my eyes were shining blue like crystals. I can't beleive I was in love with someone I almost killed. I smiled at ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I slowly stood up and pulled the knives out of my stomach. My wounds healed miraculously. My eyes shone light blue. She knew what it meant and smiled. "Aww!" She ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"Thanks" I gasped eyes faded to blue. (Woo!)Another man stormed in and saw me on the wall ahead. He threw a knife at me and it nailed me in the ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"He...His bloo....blood..." I said. I moved my head a few times to keep myself awake. "Reach in my pocket...and pull out a....ne..needle....shove it in my neck....and pull the hammer back ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I ran up to the guy...thing...and bit his neck. I sank my fangs into his neck and he began screaming. I bit down so hard, blood was spraying out of ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
*october, try answering the txt message i sent Chelsea.*
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"Go ahead an kill us!"I said. Jessica elbowed me. "Dont worry" I said real low only she could hear me. The man picked up and axe and swung it downword. ...
Jun 7, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"How cute! A pathetic human!" I said. " I TEAR YOU TO SHREDS YOU FUCKER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I started to struggle out of the ...
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"Fine, I'll truce." I said. "But when we get outta here, Im going to slaughter those humans, and wear their intestines as necklaces." I said.
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I woke up in a shack. Atleast I think it was a shack. I looked over to see I was tied up to the Were-cat. "Wh- What the hell?" I ...
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*Can you post that? im too lazy to do it my self.
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*truce.* *lol I dont know what to say for a truce*
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
My eyes turned red. This meant anything but good. The whites of my eyes even turned red. "You don't know when to stop do you?" I said and kneed her ...
Jun 6, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"Why would I leave?" I said. "This is fantastic...Maybe I should give you a lesson on vampires I said, smiling" I bent over her. "Number one. Inflict as much pain ...
Jun 6, 2008
