User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "nah, these won't heal." I said. "Wings don't heal..."I said looking down. "But all my other wounds do." I added.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Ha."She said. "So, how come you waited this long untill you decided to spread your wings?" She said. "You're funny." I said. "You haven't noticed how torn up they are ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I texted chelsea again. "It's ok. I understand you want to be with Brian." I texted. I lied. I really wanted to be with her more that anything.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *What do I say?!*

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Too fast?" I asked her. "YES!" She yelled at me. "Sorry about that." I said and scratched the back of my head.

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Five hours ago, I was already blood-thirsty, I was hunting before I showed up there, but while I was hunting I hadn't gotten anything. That's why I attacked you."I said ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Chris* I sat there on my bed. I started to feel myself crying. If I could choose any girl in the world, I swear on my life it would be ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I looked down at her and said "I'm thinking we got off on the wrong foot." I said and kissed her lightly.

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "This is gonna be awkward coming from me now but.." I said and took a moment to think about what I was doing. "I love you."I said finally. She just ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "This is gonna be awkward coming from me now but.." I said and took a moment to think about what I was doing. "I love you."I said finally. She just ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "We don't need to walk." I said. She looked at my questioningly. "How about I show you another of my secrets, besides being a vampire." I said to her. I ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I got her message. She said she loved me. I had just one more thing to say. "If I deserve anyone its Chelsea Luna." I texted and hit send

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I recieved her message. "No! Don't yuou dare think I could deserve any one other than you.You are what makes me. If you died, I couldn't live with myself. You ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I answered the text Chels sent me. I replied... "Yes, I've never met anyone like you. I would take a bullet for you." I texted back and hit send.

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Sleep here is fine." I said. "If only I could sleep..." I said. "What are you talking about?"She asked. "Im a vampire, I don't sleep. Hell, I can try but ...

    Jun 7, 2008


I drink from the Keg of Glory! Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in the land!
— Josh Lyman, The West Wing