User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Well they are both dead, so if he took a blood sample its gone now." I said. "Lets get going before any one else comes." I said running towards her, ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I turned around to see another man by Jessica. I ran towards him. "I thought I killed you!" I said. "Clone." Was all he said, and all I had to ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Indiana Jones

    Come on people! This movie was the greatest ting since underwear! all of them! The best part of the new one had to be when he got in the fridge ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I numbly felt myself being dragged. Then, it was cold. I felt little rain droplets on my face. the ground felt hard and rugged.I was slowly awaking. I couldn't think ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leon~ Leona was out really late. She usually only goes out for 20 to 30 minutes. I went to go look for her. I ran out the front door and ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I flew back down to check on Jessica. I didn't see her. I saw a black figure running off. I jumped up and flew towards him. I caught up with ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "I'm...sorry." I said. "I didn't know." I said with my head down. I saw a tear drop from her eye and splash on the ground. "I'll be right back." I ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Vampire Story CH.1

    Most of the points you pointed out are things you need to think about. Like the blood spray part, Imagine him with blood spraying all across the room. As in, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "The sooner you spit it out, the sooner we can leave."I said. My eyes grew a darker shade of red. "Ugh, If you insist, I'll tell you." She finally said. ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Vampire Story CH.1

    My name is Kurimi Sencho. weird name, I know. My purpose in life I have discovered recently. After my transformation. I was bitten, 54 years ago in an alley in ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: There.

    It feels more like a dramatic poem rather a narrative. But still fits in. You did alright with it. I see no mistakes, and if there are that I missed, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Writing's No Good

    Kind of depressing if you think about it. I can solely relate to this. In class I would sit and stare at a white piece of paper for half the ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: WARNING: Pixelated Boobies!!!

    yeh I agree lol!!1!

    Jun 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wolf That Cried "Boy!"

    I know your just ten, but your grammar is atrocious. You need to work on your spelling a little bit. I read in your profile you don't care about grammar. ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "What happend?" I demanded. "It's Nothing!" She called back. Suddenly I was infront of her in a second, blocking her path. "Tell me."

    Jun 11, 2008


If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're misinformed.
— Mark Twain