User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Then tell him you want to get bitten lul*

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *You don't have to change, I just thought we could change things up a bit :'(*

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I followed her. "Just think about it, ok?" I said to her.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I flew into the air and chased after her. I stopped her in her tracks.. "Listen, by declining this, you may be giving up something you could really live with."I ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "You want a dose of how I felt? How about you let me turn you?" I said to her. "One little bite will all it will take, I'll make it ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Except, you didn't have to go through unbearable pain and have a irredidtable urge to kill everyone in site for 3 weeks." I said. She just looked at me. "I ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Ultimate welcoming gift time! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :smt010 :smt011 ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Why are you all gloomy all of a sudden?" She asked. "I'm just thinking." I said. "Of what?" She asked. "Of my past. When I was changed. Into what I ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    "Come in!" Chelsea said. I walked inside and sat down on her couch. "Sorry to bother you this late at night it's just...You don't know how I feel about you. ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *I know you can't kill vampires. 2. Chris doesn't know your half vampire.* I got up slowly. "Leave." I demanded. "Or what?" He laughed... "Or I'll kill you."I said. The ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: HII

    Be good and stay out of trouble. Treat this forum like your momma's house and don't go tinkling in the tea pots.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    "I can't get my mind off of you." I said. I approached her slowly, and then hugged her.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "That's on step to far, you mother fucker." I said. My eyes went midnight black. That was even worse than any shade of red you could imagine. I glared my ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I sat on my bed... thinking of Chelsea. I didn't know what to do by now. I decided to go for a short walk. I didn't bring my coat. I ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    It was another vampire. "You look delicious!"He shouted. "Oh no ya don't!" I said and jumped on top of him. "Hey....you're that Chris. The vampire clan has been looking for ...

    Jun 12, 2008


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin