User avatar

SIC

  • Welcome Mat Re: Obligatory Introduction Post?

    Ultimate welcoming gift time! :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :smt001 :smt002 :smt003 :smt004 :smt010 :smt011 ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I sighed. I didn't care much for humans but this was a little out of control. I flew up into the air and looked for Jessica. I saw her running ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Getting thirsty?" I asked her. "Kind of. It feels really funny though." She said. "Get used to it, still think you can do this alone?" i asked her. She thought ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Now, what do you remember before you were changed?" I asked her. "Uhm..." She started thinking hard before she had blacked out.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Now just wait a while till your thirsty." I said "I'll teach you how to get used to things" I said, hoping she wouldn't remember about me drinking her blood ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good day people of the Universe!

    super hello with alot of smiles :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) just wait for mr two colors to give ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Days passed untill finally, Jessica completed her transformation. It was morning. She woke up. "Did you enjoy your sleep?" I asked her. "Yup!" She said. "Good, it's the last sleep ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I flew through the barn window. "I see you finally woke up." I said to her. She tried to speak but nothing happened. "You won't be able to talk for ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    Welcome to YWS! Have fun and be nice. Treat this forum like your mammy's house and don't go tinkling in the tea pots.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Vampire Story CH.1

    =S I need to stop posting stories on this site. I cant write a good story.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Now your blacked out and you will evetually wake up as a vampire. Just post it whenever your ready.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stared at her with my black eyes. She fell limp into my arms. I just looked at her. I had devoured her sensless.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    SPEW gets the secret underground basement! Isn't SPEW some organization Hermone created in the Harry Potter series? Or am I just stupid? (Be honest)

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I nodded my head lightly and strided over to her. I grabbed her shoulder and pushed it down a little bit. I moved my head near her neck, my icey ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Now Has Officespace!

    Horrible photoshop is horrible.

    Jun 13, 2008


I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
— Dr. Seuss