User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Or, you just want to bust a move on my sister, right? Oh Leon, you crack me up. More time for girls huh? That is correct Whatever.. I said and ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I guess Ill join too Name:Yakusha Miyomaki Age:17 apperance: History:His mom was a vampire but his father was not. After the birth of yakusha, He murded his mother, then murdered ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Head Injuries

    Well, I was filming a movie, in which I had to hang upside down on these bars we had installed in my roof, and the first time we shot that ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Research Re: Share Your Nightmares

    I had a nightmare when I was about 5 or so, and I had a lot of toys around my room and a coconut monkey that my dad gave my ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I opened the door to my room. I looked around to get used to the look. I sat down on the little chair inside it. I knew I was only ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I rolled my eyes. Leona couldn't possibly like this guy. I walked over to her. I gave Syvilious a dead glare, not showing any emotion whatso ever.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Stop making these please. Im sorry, but this is really getting annoying. think of something else please :D

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "What do you mean? I did leave them!" I said. "Why the hell ELSE would they want me dead?" I yelled at her, in a deeper voice than usual. "I ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Noobie Help?!

    Welcome to YWS. Please read the big giant post of rules. (Honestly, does ANYONE really read those?) and enjoy your stay. I f you don't, we will eat your spleen. ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "NO!" I shouted. She turned. "You don't understand, they want me dead, and they want you dead." I said to her.

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *wow, holy crap amber, That made no sense whatso ever.*

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "If you go in there you'll get killed." I said. "What?" "That mansion is the home of the vampire clan." I said. "If they see you in there you'll be ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *up to me? You got us into this mess, you'll get us out!*

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heeeeyyyy

    Welcome welcome welcome welcome to our home, Welcome welcom welcome, uhh.. Something that rhymes with home... Enjoy your stay ok? If you don't, you'll break my hearty, tear it into ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    They grabbed ahold of my other wing and ripped it off to. "AH!!!!!" I screamed in pain. "Jessica!!!!" I yelled.

    Jun 19, 2008


Let the wild rumpus start!
— Maurice Sendak