User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I looked at her. I grabbed her shoulder as she began to run again. "You're not going anywhere." I said. She grunted. "Let me go!" She yelled. I held her ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    "What were you doing back there?" I said. Before she could reply I shouted, "How did you get in?!" She played with her fingers for a moment, and turned to ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I chased after the mysterious girl that had now just ran away. I ran as fast as I could. "Wait!" I called. I started to get pissed. I was running ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *Uhh please tell me what the hell is going on?*

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *bleh, Im bored.*

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *Why don't we mix tings up??? Its getting too boring. All my parts except 1 or 2 have been really boring...*

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I felt a strong rush of disappointment fill my body. Whatever you say I said. I got up and started to walk for the door. Wait She said I turned..

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A LUL Pic.

    OLOL I dun actually hang around 4chan I just saw some screenies And kept seeing the 'b' thing And eventually realized that /b/ means 4chan some way.... /b/ is a ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A LUL Pic.

    I didn't make it D: And really? olol And .../b/? It's not 4chan... It's... a demotivational poster... yay! another /b/tard WOOO!

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Drew a book cover for twilight

    Im going to be COMPLETELY HONEST. I am a huuuge fan of Twilight, I even go to Stephanie Meyer concerts and book release parties, And yes, Im a boy. I ...

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: A LUL Pic.

    /b/ pic. It saddens me how people throw /b/ around like a toy :'(

    Aug 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona... I would feel more comfortable if we shared rooms. You're just being too over protective! Leona said. Leona, last time I let you go out alone, you got kidnapped. ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    All screamed and searched for an antidote. We flew a swift dragon to the land of makalaka hi meka hiney ho (Pee wee joke) to retrieve the antidote from the ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I sat on my bed and pondered. I stood up and walked towards Syv's room. I knocked on his door. He didn't give me premission to come in but I ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I sat on the little chair in my room again. I looked around the room again to see a large mirror. I walked over to it and stared into it. ...

    Jul 1, 2008


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year