User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "With me?" I said. "No one." I answered my own question. We pulled up to my house. I got out and so did rebbeca. I walked inside the house. "Here ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Sure." I said. "It's really lonely at my house." I said, memories coming back of the death of my parents. I sighed. "Really lonely." I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I walked her out to my car. It was a Brand new Scion, black and slick. I opened up the passenger door. "Climb in." I said, as she got into ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I laughed. "Alright, awesome." I said, setting down the guitar gently. "If you want, after school, I'll drive you to my place, show you some of my guitars." I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Sounds good." "I'm in." A smile spread across her face. I picked the guitar back up and turned the amp back on. "Ever heard of Disasterpiece, by Slipknot?" I asked. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I looked at her, confussled. "Band?" I asked questioningly. What band? I thought.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I noticed an un-touched Flying-V in the corner of the room, already hooked up to the amp. I couldn't resist. I walked over to it slowly. Turned on the amp. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I glanced over at the girl. "Uh..." I looked at my schedule. "Yeah, I guess." I said and walked with the girl.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Name:Leon Mattias Age:17 Apperance: School Year: 3 Group: The Rockers History: Doesn't Discuss his history. Family: Family died at age 13, he is now an Orphan Other: *Up for love ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    As I started to re-gain Conscious, I noticed a strange girl. Leona was holding her arm. Suddenly, my eyes sprang open. Pain once again filled my body. My stomach lifted ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Mum, I'm gay.

    *Ahem* Greatest, Freaking, Poem, I've ever read in my entire life and more. Excellent job! OH MY GOD, YOUR GREAT! Ooh! Can't wait for more :D

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *NOOOOOOO THAT WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN* *Im talking about the thrread dieng, if it does so does Leon >:(* Slowly I was re-gaining my conscious, but still dieing. I coughed ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I began to throw up more blood, all over Leona. She started to flinch a little bit, resisting the urge to tear me apart. My eyes rolled into the back ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    "What the hell happend?" I said. I rubbed my head. I was numb. I couldn't feel anything. Suddenly, all the feeling rushed back into my body. My entire body then ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    The arrow startled me. I looked at all the figures around me. Vampire Slayers. I started to get really pissed. Suddenly, I felt like I was falling. I went light ...

    Aug 17, 2008


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn