Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    Edward? What happened? He just didn't even seem like Edward to me anymore, most of the time. Exactly! I felt like his character changed completely, and the chemistry wasn't the ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    The Same Place But Different

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I agree with mostly everyone at this point, but I don't think I was in LOVE with the book. I just felt like a lot of things didn't make sense. ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I decided that I liked the book! I didn't mind the pregnancy until Jacob imprinted on her, it was like a bad fan ficition...I hated it! I was okay with ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    Yes, some people liked it, others just plain hated it! I"m not here to argue, but I want people's opinions. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray :)! I've been waiting forever to read it, it will be the longest book I have ever read being 819 pages long.

    May 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I haven't read the third one yet!!! But the first two were awesome :). p.s.- anyone want to give me the low down on the third one?

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    Maybe for you, and by trashy I'm assuming you mean Gossip Girl and the A-list.... But Meg Cabot actually does have meaning for a lot of girls. And how would ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    You are sooo right though Meg Cabot is easy to read! Actually she was my favorite author lol, kind of still is. And that remembers me of what i used ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I guess its like Star Wars you either hate it or love it. :)!

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    I know they are additve! I do believe I've read The Secret Language of Girls. It wasn't so bad :)! p.s.- Sadly I am slowly growing out of them...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    Ok Meg Cabot...anyone know her? If not how about Stephenie Meyers? Or The Clique books, A-list, and maybe even Gossip Girl? And any other YA book mostly for teenage girls... ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Bah. Harry Potter isn't YA, Claudette! And some YA books are done well. I hate the Catcher in the Rye. Holden is so whiny ... *stabs* I just don't understand ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography.

    I really liked the first one! Good job, second one needs some orginality, some how it feels like I've seen it before. [ sappy comercials]. I think if you changed ...

    Jun 9, 2007


I love how we all band together to break things...
— Kelpies