Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    I live in ananheim and again today there smoke at Buena Park High School...sucks cause for PE they stuck us in the gym and it wasso stuffy in there!!! It ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    I know! We didn't run in Cross Country today because of the ash. :(.There are so many fires....here;s a description : "last night it was sso windy that leaves got ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    hey Jack im with you on most of those and u know which ones! lol. I guess I'm embarassed at loving all the disney movies from the ninities my main ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started at three I suppose. My first book was a childrens book...I think it some really old Disney one lol. But I finished my first chapter book in the ...

    Oct 15, 2007


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour