Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • General Articles Re: There's Something Wrong Me*

    There’s Something Wrong With ME My process of doing homework. I'm already at home, I try to relax because I just ate my dinner on my bed as the T.V. ...

    Jan 5, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    That was really good! Funny as always comrade, :). I think when Edward was trying to get his keys I got slightly confused. Either becaue I'm sleepy or maybe you ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Awkward Meeting [Edited]

    Hey, I really liked this post. I haven't read the others but it seemed well introduced. I would suggest watching out for mechanical[ I don't know what to call them ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Chapter Five Meanwhile Jason was at home touching up some pictures for Fonda’s story. It didn’t take long for him to hear the urgent cry on Down and South. The ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Three The rest of the weekend had been eventless, dull and nothing very interesting had happened. And Monday at school was much the same, unless one would count my ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    In the post it says part two continued...But thanks! And for anyone esle who didn't know, this is my fourth post of this story. And this is Part Two continued. ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Thank you for feed back! :)

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Two cont. In the store there were only a few people. Most of them in the children’s section, as some toddlers sat flipping throw books in their cute little ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 4/6

    I'm so* happy you finally posted this! I've been waiting for this. And it's good really it is, a little on the short side. But with the things you talked ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Sparrow

    I think everyone esle gave you some worthy critizism! I think it was really good and you had some really great imagery. Question; Stanza One : Exactly what does wrath ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: He Is

    Well not in here, but in Romantic Fiction I have some prose that goes unreviewed! I could review some of your work if you would like :) ;)!

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: He Is

    And the smiles were a big help! :) I hope you'll like my edit. Thanks again!

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: He Is

    Thank you! That was actually helpful and not painful!

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    That was very helpful, thank you! p.s.- I thought there was something choppy about it...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: He Is

    He is just to much to take in, I don't know if those good looks or if theres something more I just know my boyfriend can't stand him, And meanwhile ...

    Dec 22, 2007


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell