Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: True Love, You'll Always Find It

    True Love, You'll Always Find It What if he pretended to love you? He held you like you were everything He never let anything or anyone hurt you What if ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Introduction::

    Yes, in this case less is not more. I'm a bit curious why you mentioned that bit about your name.[Aly Tobias] For a second in my imaginative, yet guilible mind ...

    Feb 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Thanks! :)

    Feb 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Well here's part three, if my other post confuses anyone! tehe ;)

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Okay so here it is. This is the post, I will go back do some editing and decide where to take this. So please point out any grammar errors or ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Three cont. I bust out the school doors with a sigh of relief, walking out into the sunny day onto the sizzling sidewalk. Everyone around me headed to the ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Pill-Popping Romantic

    2/17/08: Hey Comerade! Loving this story so far, didn't have time to read the whole thing yet though. ;( And I will, but seeing as how I don't want ot ...

    Feb 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Smile

    Wow! JackBauerHasABaldSpot was right! This was perfect, I mean there's always room for improvement, but nicely done! My suggestions : Well of course we want the actual story, and background! ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 2/9

    Well the person above me pointed most of that stuff out! Besides that it was really good, i appreciate that you write these things a head of time...just heighting the ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night, One Chance

    Thank you!!! Thank you both! p.s- thanks for finally reviewing this comerade! ;) p.p.s- Well since you all like it so much...I'll write something more, God knows i have the ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 6/6

    Hahaha! That was awesome! I absolutely love your characters, and I can't wait for the sequel. :).

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night, One Chance

    Yeah definetly! I have a hard time with my tenses thank you for pointing that out. :) I'm glad you liked it, and who doesn't love the Victorian ages? Thanks ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night, One Chance

    Sorry for the shortness! I didn;t want to put the story line yet because it requires some research. And I hate to make an extra long post, as I do ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night, One Chance

    The clock strikes midnight, and he doesn’t seem to care or notice. Unless it prompted him to do what he did next. He grabbed me into my arms and his ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • General Articles Re: There's Something Wrong Me*

    Thank you both! It's much appreciated :)!

    Jan 6, 2008


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights