Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Mend my broken heart

    I think this story had emotion it flowed easily. You captured the readers attention extremely well. I think the events happened quickly but at the same time thing's didnt feel ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Dom

    I thought this was very well written, especially for a first post. :) I'll be a tad more honest though. Your formatting needs some work. Like someone esle said Italics ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunset

    I hop off my bike exhausted from the bike ride to Betty’s Diner. As soon as I open the door it jingles, and my brothers are already greeting me. Some ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: ::Misapprehension 2:: The Next Day

    Hmmm... well I liked it! It was engaging, and I expect in the next few posts we'll know what you mean by some of your references... But besides that it ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Misapprehension 1::

    Wow that was really good! "I couldn’t help[but keep] my voice from turning to a slight whine as the odd sensations continued up my arm." Besides that it flowed well, ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: True Love, You'll Always Find It

    Yeah, well I said it wasn't a poem yet... But thank you.

    Mar 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Adventures In My Mind ::Introduction Revised::

    A vast improvement! I like this a lot, it gave us a lot at the character, her personality, who she is, and maybe some of the things shes going through. ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: True Love, You'll Always Find It

    The age old battle! But I do admit I wasn't very creative, I rushed to express myself. But I'm glad you could relate, thanks :)

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: True Love, You'll Always Find It

    Thank you! I couldn't have gotten a better review on my birthday :)

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When You Return My Love

    Thank you! :)

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In-House Meditation Device

    [Finally someone with structure!] Ahem, anyway I liked this very much! :) Kind of reminds me of a story i was writing...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Farewell

    I liked this! Yeah I"m a tyrant about this ....but you probably need some spaces for stanza's. Unless dramatic poetry doesn't need that...I"m not sure! But this poem had flow ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: frames and states

    So this is really good! Just two things! 1. Spelling, im a horrible speller lol 2. Structure! i think you need more stanza's!!!

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the piano

    You need structure, and more description perhaps. But i think it has a really good flow. And you spelled cheek wrong. So yeah after revising this and giving it the ...

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When You Return My Love

    When You Return My Love I won’t say if you do, or I hope you will I can feel it in heart that beats faster just for you I know ...

    Mar 3, 2008


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus