Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anniversary

    Perfection! You really have a way with words, and I was so into your story...Well done! I don't really think there was anything wrong with this. Through all the emotions ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fast Lane (chapter 2)

    This is just as intriguing at the first chapter! Very well done, I love how she is irritated a little but not crazy nervous like her vest friend is. And ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fast Lane

    Excellent, excellent! I mean really, it flowed like a hot dog falling through a sweaty bun! No, just kidding ahaha. But honestly it was fun to read, a few things ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Can It Be?

    I absolutely love this! I guess because it relates to me in a certain situation...*Thinks to herself if only it could be!* I really like the situation you've presented here ...

    May 30, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Analysis of Frost and Dickinson

    Analysis of Frost and Dickinson Over the last few hundred years there have been some amazing American poets. Poets who have written about their experiences and found amazing ways to ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Know

    No it is not a poem. But my teacher liked it very much he gave me five extra points, I just wanted to a real opinion. Thank you. p.s.- The ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I Know

    I know I know the Moon Lady The flapping wings of a dragonfly The rough humming engine of a boat Laughter of mocking strangers Giggling of one and two I ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray :)! I've been waiting forever to read it, it will be the longest book I have ever read being 819 pages long.

    May 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Autumn -A Little Taste of Fall(ing) Ch.2

    I really do like your writting! Honestly your style is excellent, maybe even a little simliar to mine...I just love it! Everything was ok except for one thing that bugged ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Scripts Re: In Bohemia, #2

    I think maybe you should put spaces in between your paragraphs! It would be a alot easier to read. I have to go but when I return expect more feedback! ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Making A Killing

    Do want someone to download your entire script? Or is it just a portion? I think it would be best if you posted a portion without anyone having to download ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Home

    Okay first advice is to copy and paste part of your script here so we can read it, I don't many people want to follow the link. So I'll put ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sunset

    Whoops! I might have mentioned this is an expert from my fan-fiction.[ Roughly a hundred pages long, but going under some major revisions] Which is acutally pretty long, I mean ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: There's Something About Jerry [4]

    Part Four: I was speechless. The whole situation made sense…and it was unbelievable. I watched the ducks quack in the lake, as the silence engulfed us. Was he joking? “ ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Bad Girls Need Love Too

    I thought this was really well wriiten. Kudos to you for being able to stare your story, obviously you've had experiences in your life that made your strong and the ...

    May 24, 2008


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx