-
Re: Breaking Dawn
I decided that I liked the book! I didn't mind the pregnancy until Jacob imprinted on her, it was like a bad fan ficition...I hated it! I was okay with ...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Breaking Dawn
Yes, some people liked it, others just plain hated it! I"m not here to argue, but I want people's opinions. POSSIBLE SPOILERS!
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Sunset 4
NOTE: Did I mention Babette has a little cat named Shoomu? She's black and white...lol. Chapter Four: Bodies A few days later, Friday, I’m relaxing at home after a long ...
Jul 19, 2008 -
Re: Force of Two
Hmm...the very first thing I have to say is... Well here at YWS we have a rule for new members. We appreciate people to do at least two reviews before ...
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Medium Line Chpt 1
OMGosh! This was soooo good! Especially the begining when she's writing the story! I loved how you did that. It's like the beginning of a movie or something. Very creative, ...
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Medium Line Preface
Hey this is kind of sort, but that's beside the point. Was there a reason the guys name was cut out? I would suggest just calling _____ "he" "him" and ...
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Sunset
Chapter Three: Dinner Invite “Hey, Baby!” Quil calls as I make my way over to them, I smile looking into the passengers window at him. “What are you guys doing ...
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Sunset
NOTE: I'd just like to say this is my third* draft trying to write this story. The first time was too dull and dramatic, the second time was better but ...
Jul 16, 2008 -
Re: Sunset
Just so you know, story from the beginning up in Fan Fiction. If anyone is interested lol
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Sunset
Thanks! Yup friends* ahahaha :)
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Sunset
Thank you! But I do wonder if you liked it...*Sucker for compliments* or disliked it. I'll use the correction you have provided :)
Jul 14, 2008 -
Re: Sunset
Reviews please...lol I will post more of this even if I do have a lack of responses. I am mainly posting on a fan site if anyone is interested in ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: Sunset
Chapter 1/part 2 The next day I’m riding shot gun in my mom’s Explorer. She drives along a trail that should lead us to one of the beaches in La ...
Jul 13, 2008 -
Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)
*Shakes her head, jealous* "She's STILL geting reviews..." The other day I saw some people roleplaying Twilight...well kind of like a story board and it was really funny. I immediately ...
Jul 11, 2008 -
Re: Sunset
Chapter One: New Friends I’m not used to being the new girl. It’s not me, I was never that new mysterious chick in school. I was the dorky loser that ...
Jul 11, 2008
