Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Diary of Autumn Day Blake

    I thought you created a character I could defintely relate to. I liked how you didn't try to pretend like Autum knew it all andcould get any guy she wanted. ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    Ray and Me BY RAILEY SMITH A Bit of Word From the Author Just so you know, this story is about a girl who thinks she has a perfect relationship, ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Super Boy Chapter One ‘All know the name of Superman, but it is only in the last few years we know the name of Super Boy; Superman’s son. Super Boy ...

    Jun 8, 2007


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio