Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy:

    Super Boy Prologue There it was hanging and gliding back and forth , the villain upside down held by a single rope that kept him alive. He was high in ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampire: Of Roses And Daggers

    I loved it, you were good with your words and descriptions! And the story has an easy and mysterious flow that leaves the reader wanting more. Loved it! One point: ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography.

    I really liked the first one! Good job, second one needs some orginality, some how it feels like I've seen it before. [ sappy comercials]. I think if you changed ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game Goes On (Unfortunately)

    Well friend you seem to go into a lot of detail in your stories and include things that are unnesscary. Maybe focus more on keeping the readers attention Amber, but ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampire: Of Roses And Daggers

    Hey loved! Very promising, good plot so far and description. At first i didn't know if I would like it , but really i loved it. Hope you get more ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    Well you see those things your thinking I want my readers to think.......lol. You'll have to wait and she how Alicia really feels. And the tips were great thank you! ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Mankind's Phantasm ~ Angel's Paradise

    I agree with emooly it's not the style in which i could right. But it makes me appricaite the poem all the better. Loved it, it was long though, in ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Thanks, I'm working in a prologue right this second, lol. Maybe i'll update this and post it in a few days. I'll review some of your work DB93, appreciate the ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unrequited

    I really liked this poem, it was really enjoyable. As a reader i was pulled in, which is a lot to say about a poem a page long. I think ...

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hello I just joined a couple days ago and I'm ready to review peoples stories as well post som eof my own. I appretiate if people got to Romantic fiction ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    Thanks, your right it was just one big text. :D

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clowns, Freaks, and Men Juggling Fire and Knives. #1

    Good story! Well you reviewed mine, just returning the favor. I like it, the dialogue is interesting, reminds me of a story I'm working on. I love how diffrent it ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    Thanks, I want to go back and add a lot of detail lol. Plus spelling errors I thought i fixed i didn't my computer crashed a few weeks ago. So ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    True, i guess. I have about twenty pages of Super Boy and JackBauerHasAbald spot liked it. But you may be right maybe chapter one alone is not interesting. I haven't ...

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: fist story posted

    I liked it, had raw emotion that a lot of readers can appreciate. Maybe be careful of run on sentences, and have more paragraphs at the beginning. Besides those I ...

    Jun 8, 2007


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind