Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Blind Love : rewrite

    I think it has good potiential but you didn't give us enough. I think you should add more details, because even though this is the beginning I don't think it's ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    Chapter Three: For Ashley, It Doesn’t Go Up So now it’s around five o’clock and the preparations are nearly over. I’m sitting in a corner as everyone swoons over him ...

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy:

    Thanks Tina! ;)

    Jun 16, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Acerbic

    Well, I liked it. I could hear the beat with your words! Not that I know much about Lyric poetry, but in my opinion it was good. Just to be ...

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy:

    I hope you'll like chapter two!

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Thanks! I will, I'm defintely excited to add more to this story. :)

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    lol thanks , I will.

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Forgiveness

    I liked it, maybe just add a little more orginality. But honeslty i thought it was great, and maybe add some more stuff about " yesterday". Good song, ;).

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy:

    Thanks Tony! You caught things no one esle did. And I think once I make some adjustments my wirititng wil be more enjoyable. :). hope you like what I have ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy:

    God, finally someone got the skirt part. lol. Yeah I need to work on developing my characters more and deciding upon the other all view of the story I thank ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Super Boy:

    Thank you two for your reviews! Helps very much, thanks for pointing stuff out that I over looked! :)

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cinderella

    Well, noticed you had no reviews, so I'm doing the pleasure. Loved it, I think it's a good story. Just make your story a little clearer, like at first I ...

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    Thank you so much! Got thirty-four pages plenty for the future. ;).

    Jun 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Something Beneath the Stairs, No. 1

    I liked it, it was mature writing with a simplistic style which could pull the reader in. Good job Sam.

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: RAY AND ME

    I agree, I'm a dialogue freak....lol.

    Jun 9, 2007


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman