Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Other Poetry Re: The No Name Poem

    Its okay I wrote it just today. :). p.s.- Its about a woman who loved a man until she found out he had another lover...its more nonfiction than fiction...I'll change ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The No Name Poem

    Such a small poem and yet you had so much to say. :). Thank you so much for the review. p.s.- I was also thinking this sucks as a poem ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    I know they are additve! I do believe I've read The Secret Language of Girls. It wasn't so bad :)! p.s.- Sadly I am slowly growing out of them...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    Ok Meg Cabot...anyone know her? If not how about Stephenie Meyers? Or The Clique books, A-list, and maybe even Gossip Girl? And any other YA book mostly for teenage girls... ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Bah. Harry Potter isn't YA, Claudette! And some YA books are done well. I hate the Catcher in the Rye. Holden is so whiny ... *stabs* I just don't understand ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Halo 3

    I liked it and my poem that i posted...inspired from Shakespeare!!! But no really, be orginal write from the heart, and find your tone for each poem if you didn't ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: The No Name Poem

    There is no man! There is no MAN... And here I am, alone and in silent pain. My friends all cheery, Oh just let me be! Oh you see kind ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Do We Do With Games? Play Them.

    Silly goose what is "FPIC"? And yes I'll see you in Mr.D's if you don't mean Mr.Deanbang and you mean Mr.D for english? You know what i need to PM ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Do We Do With Games? Play Them.

    amber i loved it!!! but like the person before me said add more detail!! i found it very engaging and it was fun to read. it has a tone thats ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Most Depressing Game

    OK I READ THIS YESTERDAY AND I COULDN'T SIGN ON TO REPLY!!! BUT I READ IT BEFORE , SO I AGREE WITH MOST OF THE ADVICE BUT I THINK IT ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: SUPER BOY: CHAPTER TWO

    ITS YOOOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE UUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JK LOL. THANKS AM, SEE U AT SCHOOL, AND I THINK YOUR RIGHT ONCE I KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOUR TALKING ABOUT, JK LOL. NO ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: How to save a life

    Um...well the person before me, pretty much said it all. :). About the grammar i mean. And i really liked it and i can't wait to see more...;).

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: SUPER BOY: CHAPTER TWO

    Thank you both for the reviews!!! Im a bit more for the romance so im exciting to add more action into this story. :). And fix those mistakes, lol.

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: SUPER BOY: CHAPTER TWO

    Chapter Two The next day there was an object in the sky. Not a bird. Not a plane. And this time not even Superman. It was Super Boy. Superman had ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fear

    I liked it. Just correct a few mistakes and maybe clear up of the confusing parts and its really good.;).

    Jul 13, 2007


they say money can't buy happiness, but what they don't realize is that money *can* buy novelty socks.
— blueca