Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • General Articles Re: Soul Mates

    Can someone please , please give me a review? ): It would be much appreciated, thank you in advance.

    Oct 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Soul Mates

    Soul Mates “Yep he brought me a ring yesterday.” I smiled at my friend, as she held out her hand and the fake ring shined against the sun. “Wow, so ...

    Oct 17, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Paragraph Assignment

    I think it was mostly fine, you can help yourself more than I can. [ Cause I don't know much about grammar lol] Besides I think the suggestions you made ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My Treasure Cat

    Thank you! Yeah, I didn't want to write this prompt. I had to force myself and the message pulled itself out. I'm glad that you liked it! [And I finally ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Knight

    Thanks for the review! And yeah I need tons more description in this, and really how didn't you know she was normal? I guess the whole then with her conscious ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Knight

    Drew It was late at night, some time past midnight. I was speeding down the road, for the first time I was impatient tonight. I was searching, seething, shouldn’t I ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My Treasure Cat

    I would like to know if this prompt is boring, or over detailed??? I'm not sure everyone I know is to lazy to read it, feedback [even if you just ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: never trust people with dumb ideas.

    About the last sentence, that is perfectly fine! In narrative writing form follows function. This was awesome by the way. All you would have to do [if you want, I ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Paragraph Assignment

    Let's see, "cannot" to can not. And I believe the last sentence is not right, it makes no sense to contradict yourself. Maybe go back over this, and string your ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: A starter story from an almost fictional auto-biography...

    Actually I'm quite impressed! I got to know more about you as I read through your piece. I think you were able to communicate to your audience well. I hope ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: My Treasure Cat

    Courtney R. Period 2 19. Sept. 2008 Lesson Learned Prompt: Treasure Cat A Barbie car, shoes, pajamas, a set of blocks, a teddy bear, and an Easy Bake Oven. Those ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    Edward? What happened? He just didn't even seem like Edward to me anymore, most of the time. Exactly! I felt like his character changed completely, and the chemistry wasn't the ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: What's the weirdest book you've ever read?

    The Same Place But Different

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Breaking Dawn

    I agree with mostly everyone at this point, but I don't think I was in LOVE with the book. I just felt like a lot of things didn't make sense. ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Sunset 5

    Chapter Five: Nightmares After my dream about Shoomu I woke up and found her in my room starting at me. I looked at her sitting upright in my bed. And ...

    Aug 22, 2008


Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
— Mark Twain