Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Whisky on a Sunday: Year 1

    That was interesting! And you said "aircon" instead of air conditioner? And I liked the tone although I do beleive from the first paragraph its different, but I'm not sure. ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Richer or for Poorer

    Intro- In the small city of Greenage all the poor people in downtown wake up at sunset, most of all on Saturday's. They look up on the infamous green hill ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    EDITED: If anyone one new would like me to review their stories I'd be happy to. :). p.s.- better?

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Super Boy Prologue In the city of Metropolis it was barely dawn, and no one was sleeping nor just waking. And if you didn't know why, the sun did as ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: SuperBoy

    Reading this over it has kind of hard to read and I have caught a bunch of mistakes. And it does lack alot of sorry if its confusing and a ...

    Sep 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: When it Happens

    Oh, okay now that actually does make sense. And I do agree with you, thanks for the review :).

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: When it Happens

    Hmm...I think you right. Thanks for the review :).

    Sep 29, 2007
  • General Articles Re: The Canterbury Tales

    Well over all this was good. Just please remember to indent. And "canon" I've never seen that word but I assumed you spelled it right, if you didn't mean "cannon". ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Do you see what I see?

    I thought it was really good. But the very last line i found confusing."Spare my feelings from a hurtful lot" I think after a bit more editing it would be ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: When it Happens

    Well it's how I feel. I guess if you've never been a depressant or even thought about killing yourself what would this matter to you? This is me sharing to ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: SuperBoy

    I'm anixous to continue this story as well as Amber [ a fan of mine] so i apologize for grammar. And hopely you like it cause i wrote it so ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: When it Happens

    If you don't like this I understand here it goes: When it Happens It only takes one thing. One thing to make happy. One thing to make me sad. One ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    Maybe for you, and by trashy I'm assuming you mean Gossip Girl and the A-list.... But Meg Cabot actually does have meaning for a lot of girls. And how would ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: YA reading but for those of us who read the one's for girls.

    You are sooo right though Meg Cabot is easy to read! Actually she was my favorite author lol, kind of still is. And that remembers me of what i used ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I guess its like Star Wars you either hate it or love it. :)!

    Sep 26, 2007


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant