Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cures for a broken soul

    I liked this poem, and I it was a little broad but over all the reader gets the message. ;).

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Forever and always.

    Well okay I dug it! And you can use THREE exclamation points if you want, thats the limit more than that and its too much. Just wanted to point that ...

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Maximum Ride

    I haven't read the third one yet!!! But the first two were awesome :). p.s.- anyone want to give me the low down on the third one?

    Oct 22, 2007
  • Scripts Re: All We Know

    Actually I liked it and for me it wasn't hard to read. Although I think there are some awkward parts in there and you misspelled "wave" at least I thought ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: SuperBoy Chapter 3

    Chapter Three Meanwhile, when any one least expected it an experiment was going on in Denver, Colorado. Doctor Stevens a blond who was constantly compared to a certain ABC television ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Entertainment Guilty Pleasures

    hey Jack im with you on most of those and u know which ones! lol. I guess I'm embarassed at loving all the disney movies from the ninities my main ...

    Oct 20, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I started at three I suppose. My first book was a childrens book...I think it some really old Disney one lol. But I finished my first chapter book in the ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Forty Dollars is Forty Dollars

    Well I didn't really get the theme of the poem Am my dearest friend. But it flowed extremely well usually when a read a poem of this lengthn I've got ...

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Chapter Two The next day there lay an object in the sky. Not a bird. Not a plane. And this time not even Superman. It was Super Boy. Superman in ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I do not fear...part 2

    Okay defintely put some italics or an explanation point on the last word so we as the readers know to emphasize it. And I think your two poems could easliy ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I do not fear...part 1

    Reminds me of the motif of fire from Fahrenheit 451...not that it has to do with your poem! But I liked it and yet I am not considered the best ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: For Richer or for Poorer

    Thank you both! To be honest I was so nervous about posting this. I didn't read it again cause I knew I wouldn't post it. [ Mind you I've posted ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    I know I did before but it was in Romantic Ficition...and yeah your right if I did see a huge text I wouldn't want to read it. P.S.- Okay now ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    I was kind of scared to...but it got moved anyway. And I know...*bad SL, bad!*. ;).

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye to Whats Perfect

    Okay someone told this was really bad and was so good! It reminded me of the summer when I started writing and how I always made the male character way ...

    Oct 2, 2007


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984