Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Thanks for the review! And i do see your point about the descirptions. I haven't written in a while and this time I actually tried to make sure my grammar ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Know How to Give Love (and then some)

    I notice how at school you failed to tell me that you too...had a protagonist named Jerry! My apologizes ahahaha... Then again Jerrry's your protagonist and my Jerry more of...well ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part Two Still in my work uniform I made my way to Barnes and Nobles. I needed someone to talk to; my friends. And I don’t mean books were my ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    Part One cont… The next day, Saturday, I was working at the Pizza Reef. I was wondering where Lola, my ex-best friend was. She and I always worked Saturday’s nine ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 3/6

    I have a feeling I'm going to like the story continues I mean. So I have to say very engaging!

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: There's Something About Jerry

    There’s Something About Jerry My Hidden Diary When you first hear his name, you don’t think much. Until he walks in the room and when he does…all you can think ...

    Dec 15, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: My English project--Akeelah and the Bee

    Hey! I thought I'd give you a review. I thought this was well written and had good content. :) Maybe if you want to improve it make sure your format ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone

    Ah, thanks! That was actually helpful and I can see where I need to improve. Most people tell me that in my stories I tell but I don't show...Something like ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Super Boy

    Chapter Four Back in Metropolis Jason was riding in the car home with his father. He knew he had to ask his father some questions. And he knew he was ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alone

    Alone in Paradise My eyes open. And it’s the first I time I remember opening them and seeing…looking. When had they opened before? Seen anything…like I was seeing now. The ...

    Dec 1, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Haha, that was so...even reading it a second time there are no true words. Awesome job comrade! :)

    Nov 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    I live in ananheim and again today there smoke at Buena Park High School...sucks cause for PE they stuck us in the gym and it wasso stuffy in there!!! It ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: California Wildfires

    I know! We didn't run in Cross Country today because of the ash. :(.There are so many fires....here;s a description : "last night it was sso windy that leaves got ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Broken Promises

    Hey *Courteny feels the top of her head in amazement* you didn't chop my head off! And yeah I guess I kind of did lope on the description of the ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Broken Promises

    Broken Promises [Note: This was originally a story called Time Walkers, but sadly that story was lost and this scenario can into my head. Sorry if it doesn’t make sense ...

    Oct 22, 2007


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger