Random avatar

SASSYLADY333

  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Iron Sea pt. 6

    I really enjoyed reading this, I think you're an excellent writer. It was like being in a fifties thriller, or some sort of sci-fi movie. It keep interested from beginning ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sisterly Love [3]

    Chapter Three Even though the night of the art show had been a whirlwind it made Shelia and James’s friendship even better. Now they were best friends, every free moment ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sisterly Love

    Thank for pointing out the grammatical errors! I knew there was some in there but you know how it is when you read it over and over it looks just ...

    Aug 11, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Want You -points finger-

    Could you review my story Sisterly Love? Here's chapter one: And chapter two: I would appreciate it!

    Aug 10, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 3

    Hey! Yes, I am still reading all of your chapters lol. I really liked the chapter two and three. I think mostly everyone pointed out any errors and such. So ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sisterly Love (2)

    Chapter Two James hadn’t been able to get her out of his mind. If he had fallen under the spell of her sister Regina then he was now Shelia’s captive. ...

    Aug 8, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mrs Jones - Chapter 1

    I saw your eigth chapter up so I thought I'd see what the beginning was like. I love it so far, you put enough into the chapter to keep me ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sisterly Love

    Thanks for your reviews! Jessie2009, yes I have written more I'm actually in the process of finishing the whole thing. I'm glad that you liked it! Marci3ly, well you said ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled YA (1)

    You're welcome I'm glad I helped :) This is actually the first time I've cricitqued anything in detail so I'm glad you were able to understand what I was telling ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sisterly Love

    Chapter One Shelia always felt alone. Shelia was always in locked up in her room drawing and crying while her parents argued. While her sister Regina climbed out the window ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled YA (1)

    So I decided I’ll go along with it all and continue the generations, and I still haven’t understood the fact s directly. I think starting off the first chapter with ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled YA (1)

    So I decided I’ll go along with it all and continue the generations, and I still haven’t understood the fact s directly. I think starting off the first chapter with ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Light Blue Eyes - Prologue

    Wow, this was really good! I love the storyline so far and I'm beginning to like the characters. There are only a few things you could improve. Like in the ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Soul Mates

    Thank you! And I'm always up for new music :)

    Nov 22, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Soul Mates

    Thank you! And thank's for point out those errors :). I hate reading it over and over again, and not finding what to correct. Hopefully my teacher felt the same ...

    Nov 2, 2008


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard