-
Re: Fruit Wars!
Mango! Peaches! PICKLESSS!!!!
Sep 23, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
Star Wars? "I'm really not supposed to speak to strangers, but we've met before."
Sep 23, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
Hades (one of my fav characters!), Hercules. "Are you sure this water's sanitary? It looks questionable to me..."
Sep 22, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
@Spotswood It's okay to correct people, but please answer the question and move on. Thank you! :) "Sing sweet nightingale."
Sep 21, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
Belle, Beauty and the Beast. "Oh now, now, now. Who could ever harm a cute little trick like you?"
Sep 20, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
It has to be Disney. If it's Disney, you're all good!
Sep 18, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
Marlin and Dory, Finding Nemo. "The human world, it's a mess."
Sep 18, 2014 -
Re: Battle of the Sexes (Please Follow the Rules) [5]
-7
Sep 16, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
Peter Pan. "Put that thing back where it came from, or so help me!"
Sep 16, 2014 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
Lovely. "Iggy, Iggy to biggie to be expressin' I'm thinking I love the thought of you more than I love your presence!" Hehe, song lyrics FTW!
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: "Kill" the person above you!
OMG OMG OMG OMG! CREEPYPASTA HAUNTED MAJORA'S MASK CARTRIDGE REFERENCE! WEEEEEE! Haha okay. Moving on. Fell into a lake full of mutant goldfish and was eaten alive.
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
Mufasa, The Lion King. "It's not right for a woman to read. Soon she starts getting ideas and... thinking ."
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: Fruit Wars!
I say strawberries! Especially with whipped cream or dipped in chocolate. Yum!
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: Fruit Wars!
I say strawberries!
Sep 15, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
Jasmine from Aladdin. Duh. "If you can't say nuffin' nice, don't say nuffin' at all!"
Sep 15, 2014
