-
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
What's the worst that could happen if you did?
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Make a Sentence Without a Verb
Ow, my foot!
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: The Excuse Game
Because the lake dried up so she figured she'd chill out there until someone discovered her monument. Why are you shirtless?
Oct 9, 2014 -
Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..
Rookie black bird.
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
@Holysocks Nope. Woody from Toy Story. Simba, The Lion King! "Don't be such a guppy!"
Oct 7, 2014 -
Re: The Terrifying Contest
Here ya go! Couldn't think of anything scary to write, so I just edited an already written story, added some things, changed stuff, made it my own. All credits go ...
Oct 2, 2014 -
Re: The Excuse Game
Because my mother ran up to me saying there was a virus going around where if you eat too much bread, an entire wheat plantation would grow inside of you ...
Oct 1, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
It's from Up! (Mine was Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph btw) "There's a snake in my boot!"
Oct 1, 2014 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Black and Blue - Carli De Bouer Whisper - The Dear Hunter Settle Down - Kimbra Centuries - Fall Out Boy You're Not Stubborn - Two Door Cinema Club :)
Sep 30, 2014 -
Re: The Excuse Game
Because my feet have spasms every Monday and Thursday from 2:03 P.M to 2:17. Why is there orange soda on the floor?
Sep 30, 2014 -
Re: The Excuse Game
Because Morgan Freeman was walking past my driveway so I dropped everything to tackle him in a loving hug. Why are your shoes wet?
Sep 29, 2014 -
Re: The singing game
A Starship. Where should I hang my coat?
Sep 28, 2014 -
Re: Name that Disney Quote
OOH! Treasure Planet! LOVE. *-* "Hey, I'm not a glitch! I just got pixlexia, okay?"
Sep 27, 2014 -
Re: The singing game
Because I'm in Pain (Three Days Grace). Where did you get that shirt?
Sep 25, 2014 -
Re: The Terrifying Contest
I would just submit an old legend and add some fluff to it, but I feel obligated to come up with something original. The thing is, I'm at a major ...
Sep 25, 2014
