User avatar

SARAHJO

"You're gonna rattle the stars, you are." -John Silver

  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    I'm actually pretty short for my age. 5'0 exactly believe it or not. #ShortPplProbs

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Are you writing a novel?

    I actually had to redo my entire novel midway so there are currently only two chapters complete. Though here's some background. 'Howl' Mikayla Wright. Typical teen from what you would ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I really like indie music. Bands like Two Door Cinema Club and Lydia and The Dear Hunter and Of Monsters and Men. I also really love the classic artists like ...

    Sep 6, 2014
  • Official Polls Re: Do your (immediate) family members write?

    I'm pretty sure my mother used to write when she was younger. She did more reading than she did writing. We're all a very musical family and we all play ...

    Jul 11, 2014


There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart