-
Re: I dare you...
I dare you to post something in a completely different language onto someone you don't know's wall.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: That akward moment when. . .
My entire wall is dedicated to these. That awkward moment when you realize no one cares what you're saying so you just slowly fade out of the conversation.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: If your book was a movie...
My book would definitely take place somewhere it snows a lot. My main character would be played by Ellen Page or Chloe Moretz. My wolves would be Nash Grier, Chris ...
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
You look like a male Madonna. What shouldn't you say at a wedding?
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
To bring peace and happiness to everyone within a mile radius. ;)
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Funny Insults
"I've eaten chicken wings with more meat on them than you."
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: 'Butt'ing into songs
Butts in the Theater - Two Door Cinema Club
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: [Song Title] In My Pants
Anything Could Happen in my pants.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: The Terrifying Contest
Does the story have to be made up or can it be retold?
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
Travel the country in the (obviously cardboard) car. I'm allergic to cats. >.< Would you rather live underwater or live in the sky?
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Answer a question with a question game [2]
Why don't you ask again? I hate it when they go out and we stay in and they come home smellin' like their ex girlfriend.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Make a sentence out of the username above you!
It really is CLEVER how he CLOGS the toilet. Lol, sorry about that.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: The singing game
Stacy's mom! (Fountains of Wayne) How old is that guy?
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
You know you're a nerd when you fold your underwear.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: The Improv Game
I would have posted this on my wall, but I thought it would fit better here. So here it goes! My English teacher says that improv writing is a great ...
Sep 7, 2014
