User avatar

SARAHJO

"You're gonna rattle the stars, you are." -John Silver

  • Randomosity Re: Describe the person you see above in three words..

    Rookie black bird.

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Disney Quote

    @Holysocks Nope. Woody from Toy Story. Simba, The Lion King! "Don't be such a guppy!"

    Oct 7, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Terrifying Contest

    Here ya go! Couldn't think of anything scary to write, so I just edited an already written story, added some things, changed stuff, made it my own. All credits go ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Excuse Game

    Because my mother ran up to me saying there was a virus going around where if you eat too much bread, an entire wheat plantation would grow inside of you ...

    Oct 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Disney Quote

    It's from Up! (Mine was Vanellope from Wreck-It Ralph btw) "There's a snake in my boot!"

    Oct 1, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Black and Blue - Carli De Bouer Whisper - The Dear Hunter Settle Down - Kimbra Centuries - Fall Out Boy You're Not Stubborn - Two Door Cinema Club :)

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Excuse Game

    Because my feet have spasms every Monday and Thursday from 2:03 P.M to 2:17. Why is there orange soda on the floor?

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Words Associated

    Dragon.

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The Excuse Game

    Because Morgan Freeman was walking past my driveway so I dropped everything to tackle him in a loving hug. Why are your shoes wet?

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    A Starship. Where should I hang my coat?

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Name that Disney Quote

    OOH! Treasure Planet! LOVE. *-* "Hey, I'm not a glitch! I just got pixlexia, okay?"

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Words Associated

    Chains.

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Because I'm in Pain (Three Days Grace). Where did you get that shirt?

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Terrifying Contest

    I would just submit an old legend and add some fluff to it, but I feel obligated to come up with something original. The thing is, I'm at a major ...

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Randomosity Re: Fruit Wars!

    Mango! Peaches! PICKLESSS!!!!

    Sep 23, 2014


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus