-
Re: Help
We're going to need more details than that, hon! What type of genre do you have in mind? Sci-fi? Realistic? Teen fiction? Adventure? Horror? Romance? Also, what perspective do you ...
Dec 3, 2014 -
Re: Finish the simile
I guess I'll start us off! Dumber than a...
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Who is your YWS BFF?
@Thewriter13 @Draknghar @KatyaElefant ;) @Kelpies @Noelle
Dec 2, 2014 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
He's not necessarily a bad guy, more like the rebellious teen always getting into mischief, but I've always been more than disappointed that Jack Frost isn't real. I mean, just ...
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: Falling in Love with the wrong (fictional) guys
I'm a guy, and the character in question is a girl, but still. Had to post this. I fell in love with her so bad. ;_; Though I'd hardly call ...
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: Super powers?
Time travel or mind manipulation. "No, mom. You will NOT make me clean my room!"
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: Writer=Music Genre
I'm not sure I understand the concept of this. *is confuzzled*
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: This or That?
Novels. Red or blue?
Dec 1, 2014 -
Re: Who is your favorite celebrity?
Ellen Page or Chris Pine. :)
Nov 28, 2014 -
Re: This or That?
French vanilla. Japan or China?
Nov 6, 2014 -
Re: Guess the real name of the person above you!!
Christopher. Mine is pretty obvious.
Nov 6, 2014 -
Re: Fruit Wars!
Kiwis.
Nov 1, 2014 -
Re: This or That?
Moss. Lion or tiger?
Nov 1, 2014 -
Re: This or That?
@r4p17 YAAAS! LoZ FTW!!! XD Realistic characters. Though fantasy is cool too. Apples or oranges?
Oct 23, 2014 -
Re: This or That?
Star Wars. The Legend of Zelda or Super Mario?
Oct 22, 2014
