-
Re: Weirdest thing you said today?
"Get that gross monkey OUT of my closet!"
Jan 5, 2015 -
Re: Frozen: Overrated or Insanely Awesome?
I think it's overrated IMO. Lots of people at my school and even some of my friends treat it as if it's the best existing movie since Titanic. I honestly ...
Jan 5, 2015 -
Re: What's your favorite video game?
I have two I am a complete nerd for. Actually, nerd is a bit of an understatement for how much I obsess over these games. They're both a series btw. ...
Jan 5, 2015 -
Re: Most Emotional Book Ever
Ah, it would have to either be A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks or The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. Both are major emotional roller coasters for me. :'(
Jan 5, 2015 -
Re: Alphabet Usernames
@Noelle
Jan 1, 2015 -
Re: That akward moment when. . .
That awkward moment when someone catches you taking a selfie.
Jan 1, 2015 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [5]
7/10. Funny x)
Jan 1, 2015 -
Re: This or That?
Stream. Blonde or brunette?
Dec 27, 2014 -
Re: New Year's Resolution(s)!
It's simple, really. List your New Year's resolutions (can be however many you like)! It can be anything you want to change or accomplish for the year 2015. I'll start ...
Dec 24, 2014 -
Re: This or That?
Phoenix. Fried chicken or grilled chicken?
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: sword art online
Love it!
Dec 22, 2014 -
Re: Make a Sentence Without a Verb
@r4p17 How was that a verb?!
Dec 16, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I like hot sauce on my pizza.
Dec 16, 2014 -
Re: Questions not Normally Asked . . .
1: Closed. Sometimes I scare myself by mistaking a clothing item for a person. O-O 2: Both, and if not both, then none. Though I have no preference. 3: Tucked ...
Dec 16, 2014 -
Re: Which book made you feel the most?
A Walk to Remember :'(
Dec 16, 2014
