-
Re: Jokes.
That noodle is faking his identity. He's an impasta!
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Avatars! :D
Mine is Link, because I'm a die hard Legend of Zelda fan. >.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.
When I was little, I didn't know anything about Nazi's and I said I was going to name my daughter Swastika.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: I dare you...
I dare you to post something in a completely different language onto someone you don't know's wall.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: That akward moment when. . .
My entire wall is dedicated to these. That awkward moment when you realize no one cares what you're saying so you just slowly fade out of the conversation.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: If your book was a movie...
My book would definitely take place somewhere it snows a lot. My main character would be played by Ellen Page or Chloe Moretz. My wolves would be Nash Grier, Chris ...
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Things You Shouldn't Say...
You look like a male Madonna. What shouldn't you say at a wedding?
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: If the User Above You Had A Superpower...
To bring peace and happiness to everyone within a mile radius. ;)
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Funny Insults
"I've eaten chicken wings with more meat on them than you."
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: 'Butt'ing into songs
Butts in the Theater - Two Door Cinema Club
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I hate chocolate and I love pickles. I'm also double jointed on both my arms and can lick my nose. Haha now that is WAY more than one. >.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: [Song Title] In My Pants
Anything Could Happen in my pants.
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: The Terrifying Contest
Does the story have to be made up or can it be retold?
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: Would you rather...?
Travel the country in the (obviously cardboard) car. I'm allergic to cats. >.< Would you rather live underwater or live in the sky?
Sep 10, 2014 -
Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]
Cleveland.
Sep 10, 2014
